Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lucky and Sparky go to work

I recently came across the surviving Lucky and Sparky adventure books. I wrote these when I was embarrassingly old to be writing paper and crayon books, but I don't care.
One fine Saturday, both Lucky and Sparky had to go to work at ten
They clocked in and washed their hands.
Then they went up front to take boring orders.


Then someone spilled a drink. Luckily Lucky was not busy and could clean it up.
Then a busload of foreigners arrived.
(Lucky's thought bubble says "This is not my lucky day" and the smaller word bubble from the bus says "Let's try and mess these guys up!")

After the bus Lucky and Sparky went on break.
Then they went back to work.
(In the first panel Lucky is of course saying, "Hey, people put food there!")

Then Sparky went back to get cups,
and Lucky got to mop again.

Then they got to go.
Lucky drove home.

Lucky and Sparky went to bed exhausted.
And Oinker played on.

No comments:

Post a Comment