Friday, March 2, 2012

Girls

It was too quiet in the living room so I went back to the bedroom to investigate. They're not really supposed to sit on the doll chairs, but it was so cute I had to snap a picture before I went and found them other things to sit on.

Being silly at lunch, but I like how the quesadilla frames her eyes.

Close-up of the squeak. It's kind of a gross picture, but the lighting on her face was so perfect.

Here's what Eloise does when I try to make her do anything she doesn't really want to do. Lays down on the floor and grins at me. I was trying to fix her hair because the rubber band had (mysteriously) fallen out but her hair was sticking straight up because of the ponytail.

Fina taking her job as dog sitter seriously. She's not pushing on the dog's back, the dog just decided to stretch the second I took the picture.

Eloise

Good use for the doll table.

No comments:

Post a Comment