Wednesday, February 6, 2013

thrift haul

I haven't taken a bunch of pictures of my thrift haul for a while, but it kind of makes it fun so I decided to today.
First we have Weez's new baby doll. It has a vintagey look to the face so I'm not surprised she picked it out. It's small, like 8 inches maybe? A little smaller than a CPK teeny tiny preemie. Speaking of which:
Yellow hair and brown eyes. I haven't decided if I'm keeping her or letting Wooz have her or what, but I couldn't resist for some reason.
I tried to take a picture of the 2 Hanna Andersson shirts, laid out side by side on the couch, but Weez kept grabbing the sweater and trying to put it on. I finally gave in and let her try it on, even though I thought it would be too big, but it looks super good on her with leggings so I might just let her keep it. And this way I got a nice picture of it. The other one might be a tad big for Fina, but it was only a buck at the goodwill.
A bunch of toys. The little people helicopter came with the dude who is shoved in the back of the ice cream truck in the pic, because as I was trying to snap the picture, Weez came and moved the pilot and stole the little people airplane out of the picture. The cars came with a car track thing but it's annoyingly missing a piece. And Ernie's crane has a magnet on the bottom so he can pick up metal things.
I got Fina this miniature pillow pet butterfly which was new with tags. She named it "Pink wing Purple wing Pink wing Purple wing. You have to say it twice." (The dress she's wearing is the same size as the sweater Weez stole from the pile so I thought that the sweater was going to be for Fina.)
This is the ensemble that the TTP was wearing, which are both CPK tagged but obviously too big for her. The sippin' kid bib is either really faded or a strange color.





No comments:

Post a Comment