Thursday, June 13, 2013

Last day of school

Today was Fina's last day of kindergarten. I was reading a blog the other day that mocked parents who take a picture of their kid on the last day of school to compare it to the first day of school. I don't care if it makes me seem like an overachieving parent, I thought it was a cute idea.
Look how much she's grown up! I'm still a little annoyed at John for not taking a proper first day of school pic so that my mom had to snap one with her cell phone as she dropped her off.


The original plan was for us to go to West Yellowstone tonight, but the Yukon broke down yesterday and was in the shop until this afternoon. So it forced us to take a day of relaxing. We stayed up late watching television. Maybe a little too late.
Hopefully she doesn't pee on my couch before I get her to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment