Monday, May 2, 2011

Picnic

It was beautiful today so we decided on a picnic dinner. Next time I throw the barbecue in the car and tell John that I want to go to the woods for dinner, I am driving. He likes to just drive and drive forever.
I brought a blanket so that I would have a nice place to set Eloise down with a few toys.
While Fina ran around like a little monkey.
Eloise had other ideas though.
Fina is always half disappointed when I tell her we're going on a picnic and then we eat at a picnic table, so she asked if she might go eat her dinner on the blanket.
She looked so content.
(Note: there was nothing in the hot dog bun because the hot dogs we brought were jalapeno cheddar brats that turned out to be really gross.)
Squeak didn't mind eating at the table

But she was being kind of onery when I was trying to take her picture.

1 comment:

  1. I love that in Montana, "beautiful" enough for a picnic is compatible with "patches of snow on the ground."

    Also, I am glad Fina got to eat on the blanket, because she does look super happy.

    ReplyDelete