Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ipad adorableness

Isn't it funny how you sometimes have to eat your words? When Ipads first came out, I was horrified at the thought that people would let their kids play with something so expensive. When they came out with special cars that your kids could drive on your iPad I was baffled. I was apprehensive when my mom let my kids play with her nook tablet. And yet...
Look at the crossed feet and the intense concentration. So cute.
She loves it so much and I'm always amazed at the amount of stuff she can just do on it. That is, when she gets the chance to just play by herself. And she's only managed to buy 5 bucks worth of extras for her games. (We have it password protected but if I download her an app then you don't have to enter the password for like 10 minutes, so we found out the hard way that if she tries to buy things right after I've downloaded her a game, it just lets her at it. So now I only download new apps for them when it's my turn and kids won't be playing right away.)
...And 5 minutes later. "I'm just watching her, mom!"
Her solo turns don't usually last very long if Fina isn't at school. Also I think we have twice as many kid apps as stuff for us.
...and 5 minutes after that. Not shown is 2 minutes after that when Eloise realizes what happened and starts crying and slapping Fina in the head.


And as a bonus for reading my ramblings, here is a cute picture of my kids in the masks that they made earlier.
Super Fi and her well dressed sidekick. Little sisters always have to be the sidekick because they're copycats.
I cut Eloise's out for her but Serafina did all of hers herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment