Friday, February 25, 2011

Driver's License

I received in the mail today, the ugliest driver's license I have ever seen. Apparently they hired a color blind person to redesign the driver's licenses for the state. The colors of it just make me gag. Not to mention that the picture is the ugliest picture of myself that I have ever seen. I look like I am about ready to go on a killing spree or something. I just tell myself that if I ever got pulled over I probably would be scowling so at least I'll look just like my picture. I tried to find a picture of the ugly redesigned licenses online but the one on their official website they must have fixed the colors on or something because it doesn't look near as ugly as the one I got.

1 comment:

  1. You know what's interesting is that I always seem to be in the last batch of licenses before any big change. My first one, I got when they had the letter-number system, and I think it was the next year they switched to the "nobody knows their driver's license number off the top of their head project" 16 digit system. And I replaced mine a year and a half ago or so? (I think it was a year and a half, but it may have been 2.5.) And it wasn't any major change from the last one, except that I did get a 16 digit number of course.

    ReplyDelete