Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feeling off

I'm feeling off today. I just want to go back to bed and hibernate for a week or 2. I think it has to do with the weather, I am feeling a little stir crazy. I want to either just sleep through the cold snap, or be able to go out. I want to go to Walmart and the fabric store to look at craft supplies. Also I want to go thrifting (without my children). I specifically want to go to sacks and look through their bin of clothes that they sell for like a quarter and pick out a bunch of t-shirts because I found a tutorial for making your own fitted diapers out of old t-shirts. I want some fitted diapers because Eloise can wear them without a cover when her butt is sore and needs some air, and also they can go in the covers I already have. Also I need inspiration, how to get Fi some exercise when we can't go outside. She's a way better kid when she runs down her energy, but it is hard when your living room is 7 feet by 7 feet of usable floor space. Ok, that's enough of a whine for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment