Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fina has this thing she does when John scolds her where she sticks her butt out at him and spanks it, I don't know why possibly it is like "Well I'll just spank myself and then get on with it." Last night at free bread she got bored and was crawling all over the little kid sized tables. John told her to get down because people put food there and they don't want dirty boots all over it. So she got down, took her boots off, and climbed right back up. This caused John to scold "I just told you to get off the table!!" and I pointed out that he had specifically mentioned dirty boots so she thought she'd be good if she took her boots off. So he amended his earlier comment to be stay off the table, and she got down and stuck her butt out and spanked it at him. This makes him furious, and the more furious he gets the more she laughs and does it. And then Eloise who was laying on the floor started mimicking her. It was HILARIOUS although it doesn't seem to translate well to a story, I guess it was one of those "you had to be there" moments. Oh jeez, now I have that whiny country song "I guess you had to beeeeeeee there!!!! You really had to beeeee there!" in my head.

But yeah, Eloise laying on the floor spanking her own butt and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment