Thursday, September 20, 2012

A milllion pictures

I took about a thousand pictures of my kids today. It started when Fina got home from school, and she asked to go out and ride her bike.
She's getting good at it, but she is hard to take pictures of.
Mostly because she thinks she's funny so if she sees me looking at her with the camera she has to make a cheese face.
Or she'll lose control and steer out into the grass.
I finally thought of telling her to ride clear over "to that bush" so I could take pictures of her across from me, and of course on the way back she wrecked her bike and came back crying and then refused to try that again.
Then Weezers got up and came out, but she was pretty frustrated because she couldn't keep up.
So she sat on my chair and pouted. And I tried to convince her to smile for the camera and she flat out refused to even look at me.
Eventually Fina got jealous of the attention and climbed up in the chair with her.
Then she left and Eloise sneezed.
Which it turns out was hilarious.
But then things just devolved into silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment