Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Eloise's Dinner

Last night the church brought in dinner because John is still recovering from his surgery. The lady that brought the main course brought us taco soup (somehow more delicious than when I make it, probably because I didn't have to make it) and she was like "This is taco soup, and here's some sour cream and cheese to go on top of it..." And Eloise exclaimed "CHEESE?" and started doing a little baby joy dance. We were laughing. Then we sat down to eat and in the middle of dinner there was another knock, which turned out to be dessert. She had made something that was absolutely delicious and I don't know what it even was, but she had these little bars on the plate and then she says, "and since those are too good to share with kids, I brought popsicles for them."
So that's the story of the best dinner Eloise ever had. And now if you need me I'm trying to find the recipe for the too good for kids dessert bars, but it's pretty hard to google something when you don't know what you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment