Friday, January 21, 2011

Fina's hair cut

I have daily fights with Fina about combing her hair. It is really fine so it gets horribly tangled, and she cries and screams when I brush it. Even if I use detangler spray. (Which I wish we had when I was a kid because it is awesome how it makes the tangles just loosen up. My mom would never buy it for me because she claimed that it was just psychological and it didn't really work.) She's been wanting to get it cut short, but I have been resisting, probably because it took so long for her to even get hair.
Before
Showing the length in the back. It was getting pretty long.
After. She looks pretty self satisfied. Also it is funny that her new hair cut not only makes her look older, it makes her look blonder.

The back. It is pretty much tangle free this morning, although I haven't brushed it yet. That will be the real test.

1 comment:

  1. I know I said this on facebook too, but I just can't get over how much older she looks! I bet I can get her into bars now.

    ReplyDelete