Saturday, January 22, 2011

procrastination

Why is it that the house work is always the thing that gets put off if I have too much stuff to do? Today John and I were planning to clean our room and put all the clean laundry that resides in baskets in there away. We were also hoping to hit a couple thrift stores and do some grocery shopping. Well the thrift stores got done, and then we went out to lunch with my parents (which was really nice) and then they took Fina for the afternoon so we got our grocery shopping done with no little person begging for all the stuff. But when we got home we were so exhausted that we ended up just sitting around after we put the groceries away. (Also John is pissing me off and not cooking dinner, and I am not in the right mindset to cook because he SAID he was cooking tonight when we planned the menu. "Well I'm not really hungry..." he says. Grr. I might end up making a sandwich for the Fi and calling it good.) And we still have to go to Costco on monday because I took one look at the parking lot today and said no way was I entering that store.

No comments:

Post a Comment