Friday, January 14, 2011

One of those days

I've had a headache that won't quit for like 4 days. Plus Eloise has been super cranky. Her activity of choice today has been crying and being held. I have to admit though, I was a bit disappointed when I finally got her to take a nap in her crib because I was enjoying the excuse to sit around. But at least I got to run a load of dishes and get some lunch for Fi and I. Fina has been whiny today because she doesn't want to play with her toys. I think it is because I had cut off TV this week and this morning I let her watch a show so now she just wants to settle in and watch TV all day. (A show as in 1 episode of Dora, not even a whole dvd of it.) I want to just cave and turn on something long and go take a nap in hopes of finally curing the headache but she is so stubborn and spoiled I better stick to my guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment