Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My new Love

I got these new diapers off Ebay and I love them. They are way nicer than my other diapers. Of course my other diapers consist of cheapy prefolds with covers, and some others that someone gave me that are losing their waterproofing. Behold, the bumgenius:
These new diapers are great. The inserts are super absorbent. There is a flap of the waterproof material that goes about a half inch down the inside on the front, so that the fleecy material of the inside can't sneak out and hang over the top, which is a nice touch when babby decides to sleep on her stomach at night and then pee buckets. No more soaking wet pajamas since I've started using these guys. Here is another handy feature:
The flap that covers up the opening where you stuff the insert into the pocket. I sort of dislike that little flap. On one hand, it is nice because it keeps it in there so that it doesn't work it's way out while the baby is wearing it. But on the other hand, it is revolting if it is covered with crap and you have to try to lift the flap out of the way to pull the insert out for washing. Plus it is kind of a pain to put the insert in with it getting in the way, and it is one more thing that needs to be laying just right when you put the diaper on.

They are so easy to use, and they don't leak. Plus they are adjustable so I don't have to deal with ordering sizes of diapers and stuff. She wears them on the middle setting at the moment. If I had unlimited funds I would order a bunch of bumgenius diapers. Despite the stupid product name. Apparently it is like a law that you have to make some reference to butts and try to be cutesy in your brand name if you are going to manufacture diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment