Friday, June 15, 2012

Just Eloise

My mom and grandma took Serafina to Yellowstone park with them on Monday, and Eloise and I stayed home with the dogs. It was a gorgeous day so I suggested we go fill the pool.
I tried to show her how to play with the hose but she wasn't having any part of it, while the pool filled she just sat on the picnic table and frowned at me. 
 
She got over it quickly though and had great fun dipping her hands in and rubbing the water on her arms.

She was playing daintily, she had to hold the towel in one hand and then she'd dip her hand in

Then she would dry it off with her towel.

Eventually she decided to just skip the middleman and dunk the towel in.

I love this goofy face.

This was the reaction after she licked a dandelion.

Working hard sweeping the lawn.

Playing with the water toys.


Drinking from the boat.

She played with the pool for quite some time, although she never actually got in it that day. The next day she got in and was swimming but she had stripped naked so there's no pictures of that. She's a little water baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment