Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Close-ups

After I picked Fina up from school today we had a little rainstorm. There were a couple little girls who were gleefully too silly to come in out of the rain.

The theme this week of the photo challenge I've been doing was close-ups. And Fi has the most wonderful freckles, so I called her over to me so that I could try to take a picture. My camera was on the wrong setting and I couldn't get it to focus, plus she was being kind of a beast about it so I finally let her go back out into the rain. So Eloise walked over just as I got my camera figured out and stole the show:
She has her mouth open because that's what Fina was doing to be a brat to me.

Eventually I got Fina to come back for another try, but she was still being kind of a beast about it. I got this one that shows her little freckles, but I don't really think it even looks like her.

Then she was being onery and holding her hands up in front of her face, but I outsmarted her because I thought it was kind of cool to take close-ups of her little fingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment