Monday, May 28, 2012

Pizza Pockets

There is a series of photos that my sister took one day of Fina about the age Eloise is now, helping make hamburger pockets for dinner at my parents' house. It manages to make the food look super revolting, so when my mom suggested we all work together to make pizza pockets, I totally wasn't going to pick up my camera. I resisted the urge for quite some time, and finally it was just too cute so I got my camera. And suddenly Fina is totally bored...
(I think she's just waiting for my dad to give her a new piece of dough to roll out, but she was also horribly backlit.)

Then "for some reason" my mom said Eloise was not going to get to roll any more dough out. (I believe she also licked the rolling pin before she started rolling her hair.)

But we were still working hard and having fun doing it together, and after I put my camera down and went back to helping, Eloise got interested again and got to help make more, but with someone else rolling out the dough.

Poor Mocha chose a bad place to sleep during all this baking so she got a nice sprinkling of flour.

And here's Fina doing her job of taking the puppy out after he woke up. She takes this job very seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment